Southwest 3 Day Sale – Reviews | There are some fairly great deals as standard after accepting a Speedy appearance. From Houston, I like the 129 one way to Oakland, $129 into Manhunter, $94 to Denver, and $79 to Washington. $139 to Cancun isn’t bad-but United merely had $145 roundtrips into Cancun (some could still be around).
Southwest is known for Slashing rates down as low as $49 for several routes at various days of their the year and Southwest 3 Day Sale only announced its newest 72 hour sale which begins today and ends October 12th at midnight. As usual, domestic traveling on Fridays and Sundays is not eligible and lots of date restrictions apply depending on whether you’re booking domestic or global trip.
A Few Exclusions Include For Southwest 3 Day Sale Deal?
- No travel on Fridays or Sundays
- Blacked out dates consist of Labor Day weekend (Aug. 31, Sept.. 3) and the week by Thanksgiving (Nov. 16-27)
- Go to Nevada is available Sunday-Wednesday; traveling from Nevada is only available Tuesday-Friday
Air Fare sale is for Non Stop flights just
Here are the terms and conditions:
- 21 day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from October 10 through October 12, 11:59 p.m. in The respective time zone of this originating city.
- Domestic travel valid October through December 1-9, and January 3 during February 14. Traveling to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico legal October 31 through December 7, and January 16 through March 1. International travel valid October 31 during December 1-3, also January 10 through March 2.
- Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out November 21 22, November 25-27. Sale fares to international destinations blacked-out November 21-22.
National traveling isn’t valid on Fridays and Sundays. Traveling To Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Traveling from Florida and Nevada and out of Nevada to Florida is legal only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Traveling to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is legitimate Monday – Thursday. Global travel is legal only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Fares valid only on non stop support.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international Government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include fees, taxes, and other Government/airport charges of $5.60 per one-way trip.
- Seats and days are all limited. Fares may vary by destination, Flight, and day per week and will not be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is designed for one time Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with additional Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with different fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules employ.
- Sale fares may be on the other days of week, however That’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but can be applied toward future Traveling on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at the least ten minutes before the scheduled departure. Attempting to cancel before departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the booking.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the last-minute fare depending on Quick Rewards® tier status.
- Fares are subject to change.
- Offer applies only to scheduled, scheduled service.
How To Book A Southwest Airlines $49 Fare?
Select, Oneway fares might cost as low as $49 if you book Them between March 13 and March 15, for a departure date at least 21 days out.
Below will be the promotional terms and conditions:
Novel by 3/15. 21-day advance purchase required. Non Refundable. Chairs, traveling days, and groceries limited. Black out dates apply. National travel legitimate 4/3/18 – both 6/13/18 and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18. Traveling to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico legal 4/3/18 – both 5/17/18, also 9/5/18 – 10/31/18. Worldwide travel legal 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18. Fares not accessible to/from Norfolk, VA; Rochester, NY. Points bookings usually do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-time trip.